Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 4Something I am proud of from camp … Was doing the giant swing I thought it was quite
high and I was afraid of it then I felt better because the teacher gave me confidence.
A highlight from camp for me was … was to the top on the high ropes.
What challenged me over last two weeks? was getting away from my friends and doing
my work.
my work.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do In the future? was the coststerring
the rocks were slippery and I was a little afraid of the water and I just need more
confidence.
the rocks were slippery and I was a little afraid of the water and I just need more
confidence.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed this by…
active listining I showed this by listing so I know what to do after the work has been done
Next week I would like to achieve in class is…getting my work done so I dont have to stay in at lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment